NCTech Ltd – Warranty – Terms and Conditions
This worldwide warranty must be presented at an NCTech authorised reseller before any repair can be made under conditions of the warranty.
This warranty is valid only if the Warranty Certificate and proof of purchase are presented at the NCTech authorised reseller.
Please note this warranty is in addition to and does not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
Provisions of warranty
1. If your product proves to be defective, although it has been used properly (in accordance with the written Handling Care and Operating instructions supplied with it), during a period of one year from the date of purchase from an authorised NCTech reseller as stipulated in the authorised resellers list, this product will be repaired, or at NCTech's option replaced, free of charge. To claim under this warranty the customer must take the product and the respective Warranty Certificate before the end of the one-year warranty period to the reseller where the product was purchased as stipulated in the authorised reseller list. During the one-year period of the World Wide Warranty the customer may turn the product in to the reseller where the product was purchased as stipulated in the authorised reseller list.
2. The customer shall transport the product to the reseller at their own risk and shall be responsible for any costs incurred in transporting the product.
3. This warranty does not cover the following, and the customer will be required to pay repair charge, even for defects occurring within the warranty period referred to above.
(a) Any defect that occurs due to mishandling (such as an operation performed that is not mentioned in the Handling Care and Operating instructions, etc.)
(b) Any defect that occurs due to repair, modification, cleaning, etc., performed by anyone other than NCTech Ltd.
(c) Any defect or damage that occurs due to transport, a fall, shock, etc., after purchase of the product.
(d) Any defect or damage that occurs due to fire, earthquake, flood damage, thunderbolt, other natural disasters, environmental pollution and irregular voltage sources.
(e) Any defect that occurs due to careless or improper storage, improper maintenance, etc.
(f) Any defect that occurs due to exhausted batteries, etc.
(g) Any defect that occurs due to sand, mud, etc. entering the inside of the product casing via the Port Cover and/or Battery Compartment, if left open by customer. ”
(i) When any alterations whatsoever are made to the Warranty Certificate regarding the year, month and date of purchase, the customer’s name, the dealer’s name, and the serial number.
(j) When proof of purchase is not presented with this Warranty Certificate.
4. This Warranty applies to the product only; the Warranty does not apply to any other accessory equipment, such as a case, spacer rods, lens caps and batteries.
5. NCTech's sole liability under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing the product. Any liability for indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind incurred or suffered by the customer due to a defect of the product, and in particular any loss or damage caused to any other equipment or accessories used with the product or for any loss resulting from a delay in repair or loss of data, is excluded. Compelling regulations by law remain unaffected by this.
Notes regarding warranty maintenance
1. This warranty will only be valid if the Warranty Certificate is duly completed by NCTech or an authorised reseller or other documents contain sufficient proof. Therefore, please make sure that your name, the name of the reseller, the serial number and the year, month and date of purchase are all completed or the original invoice or the sales receipt (indicating the reseller's name, the date of purchase and product type) is attached to the Warranty Certificate. NCTech reserves the right to refuse free-of-charge service if neither the Warranty Certificate is completed nor the above document is attached or if the information contained in it is incomplete or illegible.
2. Since the Warranty Certificate will not be re-issued, please keep it in a safe place.
Summary of the NCTech One-Year Standard Warranty and the NCTech 3 year Extended Warranty.
|NCTech One-Year Standard Warranty||NCTech 3 Year Extended Warranty if purchased "at time" of iStar purchase.||NCTech 3 Year Extended Warranty if purchased "within" 12 months of purchase.|
|Repair or replacement coverage for||Defects arising after customer takes delivery|
|Claim period||1 year from date of delivery||3 years from date of delivery||3 years from date of delivery|
|Cost of coverage||Included at no additional cost||$3,495.00||
|Who to contact to make a claim||The seller|
|Included repair or replacement options||Contact the seller for details|
|Overseas repair or replacement||Contact the seller for details||Yes|
You may return unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Used items will incur 20% restocking fee if returned within 30 days. If returning due to warranty issue we will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.